Cucina Frying Pan
Our Cucina Frying Pans are made from aluminium so they are lightweight and an excellent conductor of heat to give you great frying and crispy results. The pans have a non-stick lining so they're easy to use and easy to clean.
Kuhn Rikon test their products to ensure you have a durable pan. Even professionals cook with KR frying pans - now that's testing!
Use and care:
- Thoroughly wash the pan prior to using for the first time.
- Try to match the diameter of the pan to size of the ring on your hob
- Never place an empty pan on gas or induction for more than a minute, or on an electric cooker for the longer than 3 minutes
- Use on low to medium temperature - if food is sticking then the heat is too high
- Use only fats and oils that are suitable for high-temperatures to avoid burning and sticking – olive oil is not ideal as it has a low burning point
- Scratching or cutting on the surface can damage the non-stick
- To clean use hot soapy water, wash while still warm with a soft cloth or brush
- Remove stubborn marks by filling the pan with hot, soapy water and leave to soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents to clean the pan
- Misuse will invalidate the guarantee. Overheating or burnt-in residues are not covered by the guarantee