Dual knife sharpener blk
Good cooks agree that the safest knife in the kitchen is a sharp knife, because it allows for better control. This sharpener is easy, safe and effective on straight or serrated blades.
Sharpen your favourite Kuhn Rikon knives and other knives - both straight and serrated blades - but pulling the knife through the sharpening stones.
Sturdy non-slip feet and a grip-tight handle will help you keep blades safely facing down.
This tool features two different stones which are clearly indicated – one for straight blades, one for serrated ones.
The ceramic stones are set at the optimal angle to bring a great cutting edge back to your knives.
The collapsible design is terrific for saving space in your kitchen.
- Safely sharpens straight or serrated blades
- Suitable from Japanese and European style blades
- Suitable for plain or non-stick coated blades
- Long lasting ceramic sharpening stones
- Space saving retractable design
- Secure non-slip feet
- Grip-tight handle
- Overall length: 16cm
- Select the sharpening stones for your straight or serrated blades and gently pull the blade through the sharpening stones
- Wipe your knife blades after sharpening
- Wipe the sharpener clean with a damp cloth